JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a missing child alert for 11-year-old Addison Terry of Jacksonville.
The 11-year-old girl is Caucasian, has brown hair, brown eyes and is 5 foot, two inches, 107 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white tank top and black shorts.
She may be with 16-year-old Jade Seidel, also from Jacksonville. Seidel is Caucasian and has brown hair, hazel eyes,weighs 120 pounds and is five feet, four inches tall. She was last seen wearing a blue and white flannel shirt.
Terry was last seen in the 6000 block of Patania Way in Jacksonville and may be travelling to Clay Couny.
Anyone with information regarding their whereabouts should call the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500, the FDLE Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 1-888-356-4774, or call 911.
- Video shows dozens of whales beached on St. Simons Island
- Bookkeeper accused of stealing $4,000+ from Jacksonville schools
- Photos: Hundreds of local sailors return home aboard USS Fort McHenry
- CBS47 and FOX30 announce 4-year agreement to remain Official Stations of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jacksonville: Vote for songs you want the Rolling Stones to perform at Friday's concert
© 2019 Cox Media Group.