The Florida Highway Patrol is reporting a deadly crash on I-295 near Roosevelt Boulevard. This is just before the Buckman Bridge.
FHP says two right lanes of I-295 are blocked due to the crash.
The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department responded to the crash and said that multiple vehicle were involved on both side of the interstate.
Crews are responding to a traffic accident on I295 northbound south of Roosevelt Blvd ...multiple vehicles involved on both sides of the interstate....expect long delays.— MyJFRD (@JFRDJAX) April 19, 2019
- Weather alert: Severe storms, heavy rain & isolated tornadoes possible Friday
- Hurricane Michael upgraded to a Category 5 at time of U.S. landfall
- Florida girl, 8, killed after tree falls on house, investigators say
- Girl shaken as baby dies nearly 14 years later; father charged with homicide
- Department of Homeland Security agents responding to The Avenues Mall in Jacksonville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.