The Regency Square Mall is trying to attract new life to empty booths and storefronts, and several local food trucks have taken on the challenge.
- Three food trucks have signed on and one more is in talks with the mall.
- Regency Square Mall is also in talks with the local arts community about filling more of the empty store fronts with workshops and galleries.
- The mall is working to acquire a fitness group to utilize space as well.
For 3+ years, @mrpotatospread has operated out of a food truck. Now it's spread to a booth at the Regency Square Mall Food Court. At least 2 more food trucks plan to open up there, too. At 6:15 on @ActionNewsJax, the other changes in the works to fill empty booths & storefronts. pic.twitter.com/BJyHkO8FHW— Jenna Bourne (@jennaANjax) April 25, 2019
- Joleen Cummings case: Newly released documents, pictures from inside missing mother's home
- Nassau County deputies: Sunbather injured after hit by Jeep Wrangler on beach
- St. Johns County students disciplined for swastika posts, racist threat
- Brunswick senior to graduate with perfect attendance, keeps promise to sister who died
- 'We have nowhere to go': St. Augustine family loses thousands to Craigslist rental scam
© 2019 Cox Media Group.