JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Jaguars issued a call to fans to share their favorite memories from more than two decades of Jaguars football.
We are celebrating our amazing fans and we want to hear your #DUUUVAL Fan Stories.— #DUUUVAL (@Jaguars) June 18, 2019
Tell us about your favorite Jaguars memory, most prized possession or how you show your pride.
Building upon the year-long celebration of the team’s 25th season, the Jaguars are encouraging fans to visit www.jaguars.com/fanstories to submit a brief narrative of their favorite Jaguars moment or tell the team about their most-prized Jaguars possession.
- Guns N' Roses to perform at Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville
- 7th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while celebrating her birthday
- Deadly shooting at apartments near Jacksonville University
- Recall alert: Ragu pasta sauces recalled due to plastic fragments
- St. Johns County bicyclists killed after hit-and-run: Deputies find car, not suspect
“We want all our fans, past and present, to be a part of our 25th season celebration, but first we need to hear from them,” Jaguars Chief Marketing Officer Julian Duncan said. “The history of a franchise is so much more than just the touchdowns and final scores. It’s the fans that give everything they’ve got to show their love for team and community. We want their moments to be showcased in a special way this year.”
Photos and video submissions are encouraged. Some examples of DUUUVAL fan stories include:
- A specific game moment you can remember in vivid detail
- A time you met a Jaguars player and the impact the encounter had on your life
- A family celebration you hosted with a Jaguars theme
- A fellow fan encounter in another part of the world
- A recurring game day ritual you participate in with your family or friends
- A special way you show your fandom at home or in the community
All submissions will be considered for inclusion in the team’s 25th season online historical archive as well as a feature segment on Jaguars.com.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.