JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office tweeted Sunday that a major downtown intersection was shut down due to the swelling crowd size at the Jacksonville Jazz Festival.
- Officials working to contain Yellow Bluff wildfire that closed I-95, investigating cause of fire
- Restaurant Report: Customers ask for refund after hearing latest inspection at local eatery
- Here's your traffic information regarding the Yellow Bluff fire
- Florida governor signs bill allowing military teens to wear uniforms at graduation
- St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
JSO closed Broad Street at Forsyth Street, citing high amounts of pedestrian traffic in the area.
Broad Street is being shut down at Forsyth Street at the #JaxJazzFest due to crowd size. Please drive careful in the area. Lots of pedestrians.— Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO) May 26, 2019
© 2019 Cox Media Group.