The Jacksonville location of entertainment eatery Hamburger Mary’s will be featured on the CBS show “Undercover Boss.”
Employees tell Action News Jax part of the episode was filmed at the Hamburger Mary’s location on Beach Boulevard.
On the show, business owners and top executives go undercover to see how their companies are really running and if they need to make improvements.
According to CBS, twin brothers & co-owners Ashley and Brandon Wright will go undercover at their LGBT-friendly restaurants, which also feature drag shows and nightly entertainment.
There are locations across the country including California, Illinois and Colorado.
The “Hamburger Mary’s” episode of Undercover Boss will air Sunday, May 15 at 9 p.m. on CBS47.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Ruben Ebron writes letter to Action News Jax reporter
- Analysis reveals rat DNA in hamburger sold at grocery stores and fast-food chains
- Wedding guest gets email from bride with 'gift adjustment' request
- St. Johns woman's car burglarized, vulgar message scratched in door
- USDA report: Zookeeper killed by tiger did not follow safety protocol
© 2020 Cox Media Group