JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Neighbors say Fan Yang and his wife Ying Yang moved into a home on Salamanca Avenue with their family this summer. They're both listed as the owners of the home.
Action News Jax reporter Jamarlo Phillips has a full report on CBS47 & FOX30 at 5 p.m.:
Action News Jax were the only ones inside the courtroom when NAS Mayport Lt. Fan Yang and his wife Ying Yang appeared before a judge.
Neighbors Erica D'arienzo and her daughter Julia were surprised to hear about the couple's arrest.
"I believe they moved in during the summer, they haven't been here very long," D'arienzo explained.
Agents with the FBI and NCIS were seen bagging and cataloging computers along with documents that were removed from the house.
RELATED: Read the criminal complaint
Sky Action News Jax flew above the action for hours.
"It's like out of a movie, unbelievable," D'arienzo said.
Content Continues Below
- 11 days, 17 shootings, 22 victims: Jacksonville's violent October
- First Alert Weather: Tropical disturbance over the Gulf to bring rain for parts of the weekend
- Neighbors: Man led away in handcuffs from Jacksonville home raided by FBI, NCIS
- PHOTOS: Inside former Jacksonville Jaguar Kevin Hardy's home for sale
- Child with measles was brought to Wolfson Children's Hospital emergency room
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
Action News Jax investigates has learned the other two suspects are now in custody in Louisiana.
We don't know the relationship between the four people yet but we're working to figure that out.
Today, a judge agreed to let the local couple find someone to represent them in court before their detention hearing next week.
"Kind of crazy and unusual because this is a quiet little neighborhood," said D'arienzo.
That detention hearing will happen at the federal court house next Wednesday at 1 p.m.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.