JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An undercover JSO sting at the SOS Gentleman’s club in Jacksonville landed 12 people in jail, including 11 women and the manager on duty.
Action News Jax reporter Christy Turner has requested the calls for service at the club as well as reports on similar operations as the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is cracking down on similar clubs violating rules.
WHAT WE KNOW:
- 11 women and one man were arrested Saturday afternoon during an undercover sting by JSO.
- JSO said a majority of the people arrested were violating the adult entertainment code, and some were arrested for soliciting prostitution.
- JSO has also arrested multiple people at similar clubs inluding the Gate Gentleman's Club in May and the Centerfold Lounge in April.
- Rain and storms return, record hot streak to end
- More than a dozen cars stolen after several Jacksonville dealerships were hit by thieves
- NEW VIDEO: Man pulls gator out of water at Jacksonville Beach
- Woman reported stranger raped her in Jacksonville Beach alley while 2 men held her down
- Father charged with murder of 7-year-old found encased in concrete-filled dog carrier
© 2019 Cox Media Group.