JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office tweeted Wednesday evening that they are investigating a shooting in the 8200 block of Philips Highway.
WHAT WE KNOW:
- JSO tweeted they responded to a call at 8 pm to the 8200 block of Philips Highway.
- JSO said a white man in his 40's was shot when they arrived on scene.
- The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department transported the victim to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to JSO.
- JSO said that two male suspects fled the scene on foot.
There is a heavy police presence in the parking lot of the Motel 6 on Philips Hwy near Baymeadows Rd.— Brittney Verner (@BrittneyVerner) June 20, 2019
Stay tuned to @ActionNewsJax and we will update you will the latest details at 10:00. pic.twitter.com/fy7pJDNWx4
- Southeast Georgia woman dies after being bitten by rattlesnake
- FBI arrests Syrian refugee for allegedly planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church in name of ISIS
- St. Augustine man arrested on battery on a reporter charges at President Trump 2020 campaign rally
- New nonstop flight coming to Jacksonville International Airport
© 2019 Cox Media Group.