JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is seeking a suspect in a July hit-and-run crash that caused a man to lose his leg.
The man was struck by a car July 11 on the city’s Westside near Lane Avenue and Goldilocks Road.
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Police said before the crash, witnesses saw Jaliqua Mullen, 24, driving at a high rate of speed. After the crash, Mullen ran away.
The man who was hit had one leg amputated and suffered multiple fractures of his other leg, police said.
A warrant has been issued for Mullen for leaving the scene of a crash involving serious injury.
Anyone having any information regarding Mullen's whereabouts is asked to contact JSO at 904-630-0500 or email JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org. To remain anonymous and receive a possible reward up to $3,000, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.