JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is searching for a suspect accused of shooting a man early Wednesday morning in the 5800 block of Abelia Road on Jacksonville's Westside.
Police say a man was shot outside his home on Abelia Road. He was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police are looking for a suspect dressed in all black that fled the area @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews pic.twitter.com/kGUbhkogem— Alicia Tarancon (@AliciaANJax) June 12, 2019
The man was standing outside of his home when a suspect wering all black shot him and fled the scene, according to JSO.
The shooting victim was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
- Another American tourist died in Dominican Republic after drink from hotel minibar, family says
- Child, mother bitten by dog at animal shelter in Jacksonville, City officials confirm
- Jacksonville skimmers among hundreds found at Florida gas stations
- Mother of 3-year-old killed at Hog Waller in 2011 speaks after weekend death
- Three neighborhoods will allow Clay County Sheriff's Office to tap into surveillance cams
© 2019 Cox Media Group.