DUVAL COUNTY, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is working to figure out what caused a fatal crash on U.S. 301 southbound near Interstate 10 on Sunday afternoon.
- Duval County School Superintendent reacts to shooting outside Terry Parker football game
- JSO confirms teen shot minutes before Terry Parker, Ribault football game ended
- Grumpy Cat, the frowning feline and internet sensation, dead at 7
- I-295 toll express lanes to open this weekend in Jacksonville: What you need to know
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
The crash happened on U.S. 301 southbound south of I-10 around 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
A white truck appears to have gone off the road and across a small retention pond before coming to a stop. Action News Jax has reached out to JSO for more information.
#VIDEO: Truly disturbing sight at the scene of this fatal crash near I-10 and 301 intersection. Working to learn more about what happened. #Jacksonville #News #BreakingNews @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews pic.twitter.com/052ZTMosVY— Ryan Nelson (@RyanANJax) May 19, 2019
© 2019 Cox Media Group.