JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A local woman has won $500,000 from a $5 lottery scratch-off game.
Vicky Brymer, 46, of Jacksonville, claimed the first top prize from the $500,000 CROSSWORD EXTRA PLAY Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
The winning ticket was bought at Food Max, located at 11629 Beach Boulevard.
Florida Lottery sais the game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-4.06.
- I-295 toll express lanes to open this weekend in Jacksonville: What you need to know
- Jacksonville police officer taken to hospital after crash, suspect arrested
- JSO: 'Disoriented and confused' 72-year-old man picked up by Z-trip driver reported missing
- Clay County sheriff's wife: ‘This crazy heifer right here has been stalking my husband'
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.