Space heater causes fire at Jacksonville home with 3 people inside

Space heater the cause of local house fire

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — WATCH LIVE: A space heater is the cause of a fire at a Jacksonville home. The warning regarding space heaters on FOX30 

The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department said three people were inside a home on Fairfax Street when the home caught fire.

Content Continues Below

Firefighters said all three people got out of the home and there were no injuries reported.

JFRD said the State Fire Marshal has been called to the home.

Firefighters said a space heater caused the fire.

Download WJAX Apps