JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department responded to Little Marsh Island Saturday afternoon after people were thrown from a boat after it hit some rocks.
JFRD said it received reports that multiple people were ejected from a boat that ran into rocks.
Boat accident with injuries 1/2 mile west of Dames Point Bridge. Called in as boat vs. rocks. Multiple people were in the water. At this time nobody is missing. @MyFWC is enroute to handle.— Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO) May 25, 2019
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said multiple people ended up in the water after the crash. JFRD said no was taken to the hospital.
JSO said the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission responded to the crash as well.
- Officials working to contain Yellow Bluff wildfire that closed I-95, investigating cause of fire
- Restaurant Report: Customers ask for refund after hearing latest inspection at local eatery
- Here's your traffic information regarding the Yellow Bluff fire
- Florida governor signs bill allowing military teens to wear uniforms at graduation
- St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
© 2019 Cox Media Group.