JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A driver of a silver Pontiac is in critical condition after police say she struck a utility pole Wednesday morning.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says the crash happened near Lane Avenue at Manotak Avenue and initailly said it a was traffic fatality.
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Three cars were involved in the crash, according to JSO. A woman and a baby in a separate car were taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries, JSO said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.