The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is investigating a man's death in North Jacksonville as a murder.
JSO said a mail carrier noticed a man lying in his driveway on Tuesday afternoon.
He was identified as JTA bus driver Kenneth Hawkins. He was cutting his grass moments before he was killed.
Police are not saying how he died, but a source tells Action News Jax he was stabbed to death.
Police were expected to be at the home on Biscayne Lake Drive for at least several more hours on Tuesday night.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Best friend of woman charged in Clay County homicide stunned
- Crime alert for users of Pokemon Go app
- Florida Forest Service crews responding to 3 lightning-caused wildfires in Northeast Florida
- Police identify 3 people arrested during Black Lives Matter protest in Duval County
- Report: Protesters at Brown indictment paid to hold signs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.