JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said a man was shot inside the Kings Cafe restaurant located in the 700 block of Bunker Hill Boulevard on Saturday morning.
Neighbors tell Action News Jax reporter Brittney Donovan the man is an employee at the restaurant on Jacksonville's Northside.
Police said people, including a child, were inside eating when someone opened fire.
- Police: Shots fired at crowd of people in Fernandina Beach; Jacksonville man killed
- Violations found at Zoës Kitchen, Burrito Gallery, other Jacksonville restaurants
- Action News Jax Investigates: Local DCF investigators are quitting by the dozen
- Columbia County: Man arrested for strangling daughter after she made mac-n-cheese, police say
- Woman loses hair after conditioner from Walmart allegedly mixed with hair remover
The victim’s friends said he was shot in the stomach and is now in surgery. He has non-life threatening injuries, police said.
JSO said they are looking for up to three male suspects betweenthe ages of 15 and 20 years old.
Police believe they fled in a black car similar to a Impala or a Chrysler 200.
© 2020 Cox Media Group