JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Two young men between the ages of 17 and 20 were shot Tuesday night, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, while sitting in a car.
The shooting happened just after 10 p.m. in the 7100 block of Timmerman Lane. Police said one of them had been shot in the hands, the other in the leg.
Both men were taken to the hospital and are expected to survive.
This is a developing story. Refresh this page, follow @ActionNewsJax on Twitter and watch Action News Jax for the latest.
JSO is calling this a shooting. News conference set for 12:30.— Russell Colburn (@RussellANjax) October 16, 2019
Neighbors heard at least 10 shots. https://t.co/Su997VT79P— Russell Colburn (@RussellANjax) October 16, 2019
- Joleen Cummings case: Murder suspect Kimberly Kessler is competent, treatment staff says
- Jacksonville star high school basketball player shot on walk home, source says
- Submit your photos: Action Sports Jax Gardner Minshew Lookalike Contest
- Changes are coming to this year's Sea and Sky Air Show at Jax Beach
- Florida Department of Health confirms measles case in Duval County
- Florida toddler dies after being left in hot Jeep outside Tampa home, police say
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
© 2019 Cox Media Group.