JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said an 18-year-old was shot near the head area on Miss Muffet Lane Tuesday evening.
The victim is at a hospital and is critical.
JSO said a person came forward with information about the shooting.
Police say they have the two cars seen in the area when the shooting happened, and they are not looking for anyone else.
JSO said it has everyone involved and that detectives are speaking with them now.
JSO said it does not believe this is related to other shootings.
- Joleen Cummings case: Murder suspect Kimberly Kessler is competent, treatment staff says
- Jacksonville star high school basketball player shot on walk home, source says
- Submit your photos: Action Sports Jax Gardner Minshew Lookalike Contest
- Changes are coming to this year's Sea and Sky Air Show at Jax Beach
- Florida Department of Health confirms measles case in Duval County
- Florida toddler dies after being left in hot Jeep outside Tampa home, police say
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
© 2020 Cox Media Group