JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says they are interviewing witnesses after a person was shot at the High Score Arcade Monday.
Police say they got the call at around 2 a.m. for a robbery at the arcade located at the corner of Edgewood Avenue North and Commonwealth.
According to JSO, an armed security guard was shot and taken to a local hospital where he later died.
- Jeffrey Epstein autopsy completed, reports say, results not released
- Family with special-needs son asked to leave Outback Steakhouse
- Epstein's guards worked extreme OT shifts morning of death
- Jacksonville pastor who wished death on Sarah Silverman is subject of viral tweet
- 'Don't go to Walmart next week': Florida man arrested for making threat, officials say
Police say the business was robbed by a man and woman — who fled after after stealing money.
JSO said this location has been robbed in the past. Action News Jax reporter Alicia Tarancon asked JSO if they had any surveillance video and they say they're currently going through it.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery and the two suspects is asked to call JSO.
Cox Media Group