CINCINNATI, Ohio - 4:25 p.m.: Jaguars bring home the win over the Bengals with a final score of 27-17.
Watch the Action Sports Jax Postgame Show presented by The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine live below.
3:54 p.m.: Ngakoue returns an interception for another touchdown. Jags pull ahead 24-10.
YANNICK NGAKOUE WITH THE PICK-SIX!— Big Cat Country (@BigCatCountry) October 20, 2019
PAY! THAT! MAN! pic.twitter.com/S77dfBFT6y
3:32 p.m.: TOUCHDOWN JAGS! Keelan Cole catches a pass to score the first touchdown of the game.
Conley catches another pass to make the two-point conversion. Jaguars lead the Bengals 17-10.
3:25 p.m.: The Jaguars are trailing the Bengals 10-9 going into the fourth quarter.
2:30 p.m.: Josh Lambo kicked another field goal. Score 6-7 Bengals.
2:22 p.m.: Bengals scored a touchdown and made the extra point. Score 7-3 Bengals.
2 p.m. Josh Lambo kicked a field goal. Score 3-0 Jaguars.
1:45 p.m.: Jaguars left tackle Cam Robinson has a toe injury and is questionable to return.
The Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Cincinnati Bengals in Cincinnati, Ohio on Sunday, Oct. 20 at 1 p.m.
- Jaguars now giving warnings to tailgaters to pack up 30 minutes before kickoff
- Myles Jack provides one-time donation to 31 elderly JEA customers
- Report: Jacksonville Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey asked for trade
- Jaguars upset defensive lineman not fined for Foles hit, ESPN reports
- Jacksonville Jaguars employee competes on Jeopardy's 36th season premiere
© 2019 Cox Media Group.