ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - A man is charged with murder after a woman was strangled at a St. Augustine motel.
Keneshia Cymone Gadson, 29, was found dead at the Star Motel on S.R. 16 on Tuesday.
A medical examiner determined she was strangled to death.
St. Johns County Sheriff's Office deputies said they found 38-year-old Christopher William McCook at a nearby Denny's.
He was charged with second degree murder with a deadly weapon on Wednesday.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Woman badly burned at Jacksonville Golden Corral, witnesses say
- Man charged with murder after woman found dead at St. Augustine motel
- Document: Divorce papers filed day before couple found dead after apparent murder-suicide
- Wildlife removal workers catch 5 1/2 foot snake in St. Johns County
- Baby sleeping while standing on head spooks aunt
© 2019 Cox Media Group.