CLAY COUNTY, Fla. - UPDATE 5/26/2019, 11:35 PM: The Clay County Sheriff's Office reported another serious crash on County Road 220 close to Mercury Moon.
The Florida Highway Patrol Road and Condition Report said the crash cuased injuries and the roadway is blocked.
🔺TRAFFIC ALERT: There is a serious traffic crash that we are assisting @FHPJacksonville with on County Road 220, near Mercury Moon. Please use alternate route if able, as delays are to be expected. #CCSOFL pic.twitter.com/ig3j8o8HHc— Clay County Sheriff's Office, FL (@ccsofl) May 27, 2019
UPDATE 5/26/2019, 10:37 PM: The Clay County Sheriff's Office reported that State Road 16 and County Road 315 have reopened.
UPDATE 5/26/2019, 7:44 PM: According to the Florida Highway Patrol's traffic map, the crash at State Road 16 and County Road 315 has resulted in at least one fatality.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office reported two serious crashes in Clay County on Sunday, including one on State Road 16 with injuries.
- Officials working to contain Yellow Bluff wildfire that closed I-95, investigating cause of fire
- Restaurant Report: Customers ask for refund after hearing latest inspection at local eatery
- Here's your traffic information regarding the Yellow Bluff fire
- Florida governor signs bill allowing military teens to wear uniforms at graduation
- St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
The Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene of the crash with injuries near SR 16 and County Road 315.
🔺TRAFFIC ALERT: There are two serious traffic crashes currently being worked. One near State Road 16 and County Road 315 - being handled by @FHPJacksonville. The second at State Road 21 and Sharon Road.— Clay County Sheriff's Office, FL (@ccsofl) May 26, 2019
Please use alternate routes, as delays are to be expected. #CCSOFL pic.twitter.com/yOahkj8S5W
FHP reported that the intersection is shut down.
There is a second crash at SR 21 and Sharon Road.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.