NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. — Family and friends gather together to honor two Nassau County men killed in a crash.
- Investigators say 18-year-old Ransom Anderson and 20-year-old Brian Johnson were in an SUV with two other young men driving down U.S. Highway 17 near County Road 108 when a deer jumped in front of their SUV.
- FHP said the driver tried to avoid hitting the deer and crashed into a tree.
- The driver and another teen survived the crash.
- Friends say Anderson and Johnson were sweet young men.
- Ransom would have turned 19 on Wednesday.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group