CLAY COUNTY, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol said a person has been hit by a vehicle on Harbor Island Drive in Clay County Friday morning.
Troopers were called to the US-17 and Harbor Island Drive just after 7 a.m. There are reported injuries but officials say they are not life-threatening.
There are no lane closures in the area at this time.
- Child being chased by dog hurt after being hit by car, Jacksonville police say
- Navy verifies UFO videos are real, shouldn't have been released
- Teen stabbed to death as 60 teens watch, shoot video, police say
- "I'm going to miss him": Mother of teen killed in crash on Oakleaf Village Parkway speaks
- Green Cove Springs father nearly killed in 2018 hit-and-run says he forgives the driver
© 2019 Cox Media Group.