JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police in Jacksonville need the public's help in locating a missing man.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office says Breion Davis, 31, was reported missing on Aug.16. Police were told that Davis has not been heard from or seen since Aug. 6.
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
He is 5 feet and 7 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. According to a JSO missing persons report, Davis is said to be in good physical and mental condition but he does have sickle cell anemia.
Anyone with information is asked to call JSO at 904-630-0500 or email JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.