CLAY COUNTY, Fla. — An affidavit for arrest warrant shows what led up to the death of Kolton Shearer in Clay County.
The report obtained by Action News Jax said Jordan Coleman told Alexandra Schreffler to find someone on Facebook he could rob. The report said she contacted Kolton Shearer because he was known to have drugs and would be an "easy target".
Deputies arrested Coleman, 20, and Schreffler, 21, along with Taurean Johnson, 28, and Ozell McNabb Jr., 22.
The warrant specifically said Schreffler never got out of the home during the incident.
It is not known who fired the shot that killed Shearer. All four face robbery and second-degree murder charges.
Three of the four suspects were arraigned Friday morning in Clay County court. Schreffler pleaded not guilty to all counts. She is expected back in court on Sept. 7. Johnson and McNabb Jr. waived their appearances and pleaded not guilty. Both are scheduled to be back in court on Sept. 6. Coleman pleaded not guilty.
Action News Jax reporter Russell Colburn is following the story. Follow him on Twitter @RussellANjax for the latest developments.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Jacksonville man wins $1 million with scratch-off ticket
- Woman says man rammed her car twice in road-rage incident on Arlington Expressway in Jacksonville
- AT&T customers to get refund
- Mom charged after toddler found home alone sucking on frozen chicken
- Former Mississippi State student who planned to join ISIS sentenced to 12 years
© 2020 Cox Media Group