JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - UPDATE 6:10 P.M.: Police have cleared a vehicle that flipped on the Mathews bridge and reported that lanes are open and traffic is moving in both directions.
- Officials working to contain Yellow Bluff wildfire that closed I-95, investigating cause of fire
- Restaurant Report: Customers ask for refund after hearing latest inspection at local eatery
- Here's your traffic information regarding the Yellow Bluff fire
- Florida governor signs bill allowing military teens to wear uniforms at graduation
- St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
A crash on the Mathews Bridge is causing serious traffic delays in both directions, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
JSO said that both eastbound lanes of the Arlington Expressway on the bridge are closed.
Heavy congestion is visible on the Department of Transportation traffic cameras and the westbound lanes also appear to be experiencing heavy traffic
© 2019 Cox Media Group.