JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Several people are hurt after four separate shootings in less than 12 hours in Jacksonville.
In the most recent shooting, police said they are working to learn who shot a man in the leg early Wednesday morning in the Durkeeville area.
Officers responded to the 2000 block of West 17th Street at 2 a.m. about a shooting and found the man who had been shot once in the leg.
Content Continues Below
- Joleen Cummings case: Murder suspect Kimberly Kessler is competent, treatment staff says
- Jacksonville star high school basketball player shot on walk home, source says
- Submit your photos: Action Sports Jax Gardner Minshew Lookalike Contest
- Changes are coming to this year's Sea and Sky Air Show at Jax Beach
- Florida Department of Health confirms measles case in Duval County
- Florida toddler dies after being left in hot Jeep outside Tampa home, police say
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
First responders treated him at the area before taking him to the hospital.
The man is expected to survive, police said in a briefing.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has no suspect information at this time.
TIMELINE: On Tuesday, police responded to the below three other shootings in the following order:
- Two people were shot in the Hillcrest neighborhood, according to JSO and should survive
- Two men between the ages of 17 and 20 were shot while in a car on Timmerman Lane, police say
- An 18-year-old was shot on Miss Muffet Lane and is in critical condition
© 2019 Cox Media Group.