Stars of the CBS show "Undercover Boss" were at Hamburger Mary's in Jacksonville for a pre-show and episode watch party.
The entertainment eatery hosted a party at 7:30 p.m. ahead of the "Undercover Boss" episode about Hamburger Mary's that aired on the CBS Sunday at 9 p.m.
Employees said part of the episode was filmed at the Hamburger Mary’s location on Beach Boulevard.
On the show, business owners and top executives go undercover to see how their companies are really running and if they need to make improvements.
According to CBS, twin brothers & co-owners Ashley and Brandon Wright will go undercover at their LGBT-friendly restaurants, which also feature drag shows and nightly entertainment.
There are locations across the country including California, Illinois and Colorado.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Florida woman taken to hospital with shark attached to arm
- Officials rescue 1 of 2 overdue boaters off Southeast Georgia coast
- Teen heading home from prom killed by suspected drunken driver
- Jacksonville location of Hamburger Mary's to be featured on 'Undercover Boss'
- Family wants answers after their dog was shot and killed in their yard
- 72-year-old woman gives birth to her first child
© 2020 Cox Media Group