JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville Landing will be demolished in the next six months, according to city leaders.
If you want to take in the riverfront views and enjoy live music from local bands one last time, here's your chance at "The Landing's Last Bash."
Below is a schedule of the free events occuring this weekend, according to the site's official Facebook page:
Friday, March 29
- Live music by The 7 Street Band with special guests Special Formula Band from 7 p.m. - 12 a.m. on the Sleiman Riverfront Stage
Saturday, March 30
- Rumble at the River 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Join the Jacksonville Mustang Club for their 17th Regional Mustang & Ford Show. Join the club for a day of fun, fords and more. This event is free.
- 2Dirty South Villains 4th Annual Meet 7 p.m. This regional meet up for the Bearded Villains of Jacksonville will benefit the National Kidney Foundation. Enjoy vendor tables and the beard competition. The event will be held in the Jack Daniels Bar. All proceeds from the event will benefit the National Kidney Foundation.
- Live music by The Band Be Easy from 8 - 10 p.m. and music provided by Party Solution Entertainment in the courtyard from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Sunday, March 31
- Soulful Sundays 5 – 9 p.m. Live music on the Sleiman Riverfront Stage by The Katz Downstairz. Enjoy free live music on the Sleiman Riverfront Stage by the best local bands in town. Bring your own chairs, sit back and relax and enjoy the music. Plus enjoy delicious food from our food vendors in the courtyard including quick bites from Country Caters, funnel cakes and Italian Ice!
NOTE: On Saturday and Sunday evening, The Landing will give out Landing t-shirts, koozies and gifts while supplies last. Stop by The Landing table to get your free Landing souvenir.
Cox Media Group