Police are investigating after a car shop was broken into two days in a row.
It happened on the city’s north side near Lem Turner Road and Dunn Avenue. The thieves got away with car keys and even stole two of the cars off the lot.
The owner of KMC Auto Sales, Gande Agav, said since Tuesday thieves have been trying to ruin his establishment. He said on Tuesday, someone broke in the company trailer and took everything inside.
“They took all the keys in the office, they took all the A/C units, they took the computer, they took the TV,” Agav said.
A car lot was broken into on the north side two days in a row. First the thieves stole keys, then they came back to steal cars.— Brittney Verner (@BrittneyVerner) June 13, 2019
Watch @ActionNewsJax at 5:00 to find out how it went down. pic.twitter.com/mGCZDK89LD
He said they also took titles to the cars on the lot, and police reports show they got away with a silver Audi. On Wednesday evening, they broke in again and stole another car.
“I was actually here until 12 midnight, and as soon as I left, they came by and stole the Hyundai Sonata,” Agav said.
- State says there's $127 million in unclaimed property accounts in Jacksonville area
- Neighbor of killed Jacksonville grandmother charged with murder
- JSO: Suspects with hammers rob Jared jewelry store located at the Town Center
- Families rallying around children of St. Simmons Island couple killed in head-on crash
- Memphis riot: 25 law enforcement officers hurt after U.S. Marshals shoot, kill man
The owner had a message for whoever is responsible.
“Whatever you do, you can only do it for so long. You will get away, but she will eventually get caught,” Agav said.
The thieves rammed through the gate, and it ripped off the bumper of the black Hyundai Sonata they stole. If you see the car or have any information, you're asked to call police.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.