JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - On Saturday, June 15, three men were arrested after jumping a security guard at the Liquor Depot at 3701 Emerson St.
While patroling, a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office deputy saw a fight and approached the scene. He spoke with the victim, Fransisco Del Rosario, 25, a BlueTek security guard, who said three men had jumped him. Rosario was wearing his security guard uniform at the time of the incident.
The suspects -- Stephen A. Schroeder, 34,Mequiade Trejo-Martinez, 48, and Alberto L. Espinosa, 42 -- were arrested.
- Guns N' Roses to perform at Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville
- 7th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while celebrating her birthday
- Deadly shooting at apartments near Jacksonville University
- Recall alert: Ragu pasta sauces recalled due to plastic fragments
- St. Johns County bicyclists killed after hit-and-run: Deputies find car, not suspect
Rosario told the JSO deputy that the suspects had caused a disturbance inside Liquor Depot and were asked to leave. A witness confirmed Rosario's story to police, and said that upon being asked to leave for "erratic behavior" the suspects became "further agitated."
The suspects then called Rosario names and threatened to harm him before the officer arrived, the report said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.