Pokemon Go players filled up the courtyard at the University of North Florida on Friday night.
More than 2,000 people participated in the tournament, where a $200 prize was up for grabs.
There are more than 40 Pokestops around the central area of the campus and there are active Pokémon lures for trainers who catch them all.
UNF's School of Computing hosted the tournament.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Ebron writes letters, pins blame on Lonzie's father
- Funds frozen, inquiry begun on homeless student's story
- Police: Florida man rams into black family with confederate flag van
- Mother says 2-year-old died in her arms
- Noodles & Company restaurant slammed after police officer denied service
© 2018 Cox Media Group.