VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. - Gentry Burns, 26, is accused of having sex with multiple people and not letting them know he is HIV positive, according to police.
Deputies in Volusia County believe Burns has traveled extensively across the east coast, and could have victims in Northeast Florida.
- 11 days, 17 shootings, 22 victims: Jacksonville's violent October
- First Alert Weather: Tropical disturbance over the Gulf to bring rain for parts of the weekend
- Neighbors: Man led away in handcuffs from Jacksonville home raided by FBI, NCIS
- PHOTOS: Inside former Jacksonville Jaguar Kevin Hardy's home for sale
- Child with measles was brought to Wolfson Children's Hospital emergency room
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
Anyone who may be a victim of Burns is asked to email the Volusia County Sheriff's Office Detective Julian Elmazi at JElmazi@vcso.us.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.