LOS ANGELES - A Jacksonville man is now $20,000 richer thanks to about a three-minute appearance on Friday's episode on "The Price Is Right."
Andrew made it up on stage and played "Side by Side" for a chance to win a trip to Vancouver. It included a six-night stay at a hotel and a helicopter tour. All he had to do was guess the correct price of the trip.
- Mom of girl seen licking medical equipment in Jacksonville-area doctor's office arrested
- JSO search for hit-and-run driver accused of striking car, then pedestrian in Jacksonville
- Restaurant Report: Jacksonville Metro Diner location cited for violations
- "Up to 100 diners" say they got sick from parasite in food at local restaurant
- Michigan couple pays tribute to Trump with MAGA-themed wedding
- Florida Burger King customers tell Spanish-speaking manager to 'speak your Mexican at home'
He won the trip and he also won $20,000 from Publishers Clearing House.
You can watch "The Price Is Right" every weekday at 11 a.m. on CBS47, followed by Action News Jax at Noon.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.