JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Monster Jam Triple Threat Series will be tearing up the Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena Saturday and Sunday.
- Police: Shots fired at crowd of people in Fernandina Beach; Jacksonville man killed
- Violations found at Zoës Kitchen, Burrito Gallery, other Jacksonville restaurants
- Action News Jax Investigates: Local DCF investigators are quitting by the dozen
- Columbia County: Man arrested for strangling daughter after she made mac-n-cheese, police say
- Woman loses hair after conditioner from Walmart allegedly mixed with hair remover
- Tickets can be purchased here. Attendees age two and older require a ticket.
- All guests and bags are subject to a full search and screen with a metal detector. Bags, backpacks and purses larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches are not permitted.
- Fans are invited to the Pit Party to get up close and personal with the drivers and trucks before the event starts. Saturday's Pit Party is from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Sunday's Pit Party is from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- You can be part of a live judging panel by logging on to www.JudgesZone.com. You'll have 20 seconds after a Monster Jam truck's run is over to enter your score and the truck with the highest average wins the competition.
- Monster trucks are LOUD! Disposable ear plugs and Monster Jam Tire novelty ear protection will be sold by vendors while supplies last.
- Each Monster Jam truck is about 10 feet tall, 17 feet long, and weighs 12,000 pounds. Each individual tire weighs 645 pounds.
- The trucks burn three gallons of methanol fuel per minute to produce 1,500 horsepower.
- Different events at Monster Jam include head-to-head races, donut competitions, freestyle and the two-wheel skills challenge.
- Monster Jam Triple Threat also has ATV (all-terrain vehicles) and Speedster (UTV) races.
- Monster Jam has been touring Monster Trucks all over the country since 1992.
© 2020 Cox Media Group