The Jacksonville Jaguars have chosen Ryquell Armstead in round five of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Here are three things to know about Ryquell Armstead:
1) Ryquell Armstead was a running back at Temple University. He rushed for 2,812 yards and 34 touchdowns during his four seasons at Temple, plus he rushed for 1,098 yards and 13 touchdowns on 210 carries just this past season, according to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
2) Armstead was the 140th selection in the 2019 NFL Draft. He was the second selection of Round 5.
3) Armstead is 5 feet and 11 inches tall and weighs 220 pounds, according the Jaguars.
DOWNLOAD the Action News Jax app | Enable "Jaguars" notifications in the app settings to be alerted whenever the team picks this weekend
MORE: 2019 NFL draft: What time, what channel, livestream, draft order | 5 players the Jacksonville Jaguars might draft | Photos: Jaguars players picked in the first round of the NFL Draft | Looking back at the Jacksonville Jaguars' draft hits and busts
- Nassau County deputies: Sunbather injured after hit by Jeep Wrangler on beach
- St. Johns County students disciplined for swastika posts, racist threat
- Brunswick senior to graduate with perfect attendance, keeps promise to sister who died
- 'We have nowhere to go': St. Augustine family loses thousands to Craigslist rental scam
Cox Media Group