JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Winds a bit breezy to start your Sunday, but the winds decrease through the day and the clouds decrease too. Sunday will be a GREAT day with sunshine and afternoon highs in the low to mid 80s.
- Tropical Storm Nestor updates
- NAS Jax lieutenant, wife linked to smuggling scheme, illegal gun trading involving the Chinese
- PHOTOS: Inside former Jacksonville Jaguar Kevin Hardy's home for sale
- Volusia County man accused of not telling partners HIV positive status, police say
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
Humidity picks up on Monday with some afternoon & evening showers, then we'll be tracking scattered showers on Tuesday before the next cold front makes it feel like Fall again Wednesday & Thursday morning.
TROPICS: Nestor is no more. No active storms and no development expected over the next five days.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.