JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — You’re not going to need a jacket Tuesday. The First Alert Weather team said temperatures in the Jacksonville area will approach record level highs today through Thursday before a cold front cools us down into the 60s on Friday.
ON TV: Meteorologist Garrett Bedenbaugh has the First Alert forecast LIVE on FOX30 and CBS47 | Click here to watch
- We will likely be tracking a few areas of patchy fog this morning with temperatures in the 60s.
- Skies will be partly cloudy today as highs climb to the lower 80s.
LATER THIS WEEK:
- Our best opportunity to see some showers will be on Thursday night and early Friday.
- The latest timing of showers on Friday would be in the morning and early afternoon.
- Valentine’s night plans are on-track to be dry, right now.
- The first half of the weekend should be mainly dry with highs in the upper 60s.
- A few showers are possible by Sunday afternoon as highs climb back to the upper 60s.
© 2020 Cox Media Group