Meteorologist Garrett Bedenbaugh has the First Alert forecast LIVE on FOX30 and CBS47 | Click here to watch
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — WEDNESDAY WEATHER:
- We will likely be tracking a few areas of dense fog this morning with temperatures in the 60s. Skies will be partly cloudy today as highs climb to the lower to mid 80s.
- High temperatures will be likely exceeding record levels today through Thursday before a cold front cools us down into the 60s on Friday.
LATER THIS WEEK:
- Our best opportunity to see some showers will be on Thursday night and early Friday.
- A few thunderstorms are possible over SE Georgia Thursday night.
- The latest timing of showers on Friday would be in the morning and early afternoon.
- Valentine’s night plans are on-track to be dry, right now.
- The first half of the weekend should be mainly dry with highs in the upper 60s.
- A few showers are possible by Sunday afternoon as highs climb back to the 70s.
© 2020 Cox Media Group