Robert E. Lee High School is one of Jacksonville's oldest schools. Located in Riverside, this high school has two magnet programs and special programs like JROTC.
Here are five signs you went to Lee High:
1. You went home from Friday night football games with your ears ringing because of the Marching Generals.
2. You went to Burger King on King St. after school.
3. You took classes in a "learning cottage," which was just a trailer.
4. You took Friday night football game fashion very seriously -- and probably wore heels.
5. You've heard the Lynyrd Skynyrd story 1,000 times.
This list was written by Robert E. Lee High School alumna.
Visit our back to school section for your bus stop forecast, the school dress code and supply lists. Watch the Action News Jax Family Focus Back to School special on Aug. 7 at 8 p.m. on CBS47.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Signs you attended Robert E. Lee High School
Jacksonville police identify University of North Florida student accused…
FBI reveals why it raided Jacksonville Dr. Nikhil Nihalani's office
Jacksonville man and mother of child shot in head were in abusive relationship
Jacksonville organizations that serve veterans get grants