Not only did tenants at Point Sienna Apartments say they found bed bugs on sheets, carpets and mattresses, a tenant who didn’t want to be identified showed Action News Jax pictures of bed bugs he found in his child's diaper.
"We put all in the trash and we bought new ones, but the bed bugs came again from the wall, from the carpet,” said the tenant, who wished not to be named.
The complex's management copied us on an email sent Wednesday to a tenant that reads in part:
"We had Florida Pest Control come out and inspect your building today and there is no sign of bed bug (in) any of the units in your building."
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Beachgoers rescue toddler buried alive in sand
- Dallas Police Chief: 3 in custody after 11 officers shot, 5 dead
- Burning mannequin at Florida Mall reported, turns out to be dead body, police say
- Oceanway woman using sign to fight crime 'relieved' after alleged drug dealer's arrest
- Report: Jaguars running back Denard Robinson 'asleep' behind wheel in crash
However, Action News Jax was sent pictures that the tenant said were taken in his apartment of these pests.
"We sprayed a lot, but we can't kill all the bed bugs," the tenant said.
Action News Jax went back to Candace Davis' apartment for the second time this week and saw at least two bed bugs in the carpet.
"It's very frustrating because the management doesn't obviously care about their tenants," Davis said.
Davis said bedbugs have been in a sealed bag for almost a week and several were still moving.
She said she spoke to at least other two tenants who have this pest problem.
We reached out to management and they declined to comment.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.