The 2016 Atlantic hurricane season will be remembered in Jacksonville/NE Fl./SE Ga. -- as one of the more active seasons in a number of years -- namely “Colin” (June 6th landfall).... “Hermine” (early September Panhandle landfall)... “Julia” (mid …
Chief Meteorologist Mike Buresh with a review of the '16 hurricane season.
End of the '16 hurricane season.....
Tracking the Tropics with Meteorologist Garrett Bedenbaugh.
- New Help for neighbors months after Hurricane Matthew
- Hurricane Matthew victims meet with St. Augustine leaders
- Thieves target hurricane-damaged homes in St. Johns County
- Thieves targeting Hurricane Matthew victims
- Huguenot Park in Jacksonville opens after damage caused during Hurricane Matthew
- Photos: Huguenot Park reopens after Hurricane Matthew
- Continue to 'Keep off dunes' as Jacksonville Beach access points get repaired
- 'Keep off dunes' as Jacksonville Beach access points get repaired after…
- Action News Jax Investigates: Surveying Hurricane Matthew damage to…