The 2016 Atlantic hurricane season will be remembered in Jacksonville/NE Fl./SE Ga. -- as one of the more active seasons in a number of years -- namely “Colin” (June 6th landfall).... “Hermine” (early September Panhandle landfall)... “Julia” (mid …
Chief Meteorologist Mike Buresh with a review of the '16 hurricane season.
End of the '16 hurricane season.....
Tracking the Tropics with Meteorologist Garrett Bedenbaugh.
- New St. Augustine animal-saving thrift store reopens after hurricane
- Tourism push in St. Augustine after Hurricane Matthew
- Report Hurricane Matthew debris in waterway near your home
- St. Johns County ending its state of emergency
- No charges of price gouging in SC during hurricane so far
- City to temporarily suspend lease with Jacksonville Beach Pier…
- FPL wants to increase rates to cover the money spent to restore power…
- Florida residents receiving scam hurricane assessment calls
- Jacksonville church reopens storm damaged sanctuary
- Months after Matthew, Florida oceanfront homes still at risk