The University of North Florida boasts high-tech classrooms, small class sizes and quality facilities. The campus is known for its scenic nature backdrop.
Here are six things you probably experienced as a UNF student:
1. You dodged geese (and geese poop) while driving or walking on campus.
2. You have given up and skipped class because you couldn’t find parking in one of the garages.
3. You explained how to SWOOP to your friends and family ... and probably mentioned President Obama did it on campus.
4. You know the insider meaning of U.N.F. -- you’ll never finish.
5. You remember dining at Wackadoo’s. (before it closed)
6. You hung out on “the green” between classes.
This list was written by University of North Florida alumni.
Visit our back to school section for the school lunch menus, supply lists and mom hacks.
Watch the Action News Jax Family Focus special on Aug. 7 at 8 p.m. on CBS47.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
6 things all UNF students experienced
Jacksonville police identify University of North Florida student accused…
FBI reveals why it raided Jacksonville Dr. Nikhil Nihalani's office
Jacksonville man and mother of child shot in head were in abusive relationship
Jacksonville organizations that serve veterans get grants