by: Action News Jax Updated:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Latest: Jacksonville Amazon job fairs begin Monday
Starting next week, Amazon is holding job fairs for a variety of positions at its Jacksonville-area fulfillment centers.
The job fairs will be held at two locations in Jacksonville between July 10 and 21.
Amazon is seeking to hire for full-time jobs with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance and 401(k) and company stock awards.
For full-time employees, Amazon also will pre-pay up to 95 percent of tuition for courses related to in-demand fields, regardless of whether the skills are relevant to a career at Amazon.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
The job fairs are scheduled from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the following days:
• Monday, July 10, at Legends Center, 5130 Soutel Dr.;
• Wednesday, July 12, at Legends Center, 5130 Soutel Dr.;
• Friday, July 14, at Legends Center, 5130 Soutel Dr.;
• Monday, July 17, at Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, 1000 Water St;
• Wednesday, July 19, at Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, 1000 Water St;
• Friday, July 21, at Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, 1000 Water St;
Locations of the job fairs are subject to change.
For more information, visit amazondelivers.jobs.
Amazon is also looking for people who live in Florida and Georgia to work from home to handle their 24/7 virtual contact center. For more information, click here.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Amazon jobs in Jacksonville: Company to hold 6 hiring events
Jacksonville 11-year-old writes open letter, 'Why everyone should stand…
Local vets' opinions differ on Jacksonville Jaguars players taking a…
Hurricane Irma aftermath: Neighbors helping hard-hit homeowners on…
Neighbors disturbed after mutilated animals found in Bartram Park