The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office took to Facebook Monday to inform the public that they were not using squad cars as a moving service.
Well, they kind of were. But it was for the public’s good.
JSO responded to a call about a couch blocking the Ortega River Bridge — and they used a squad car to remove the couch to get traffic moving.
Not surprisingly, other motorists quickly snapped pictures of the officer’s Chevy Impala moving the construction out of harm’s way.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Man looks up skirt twice, touches woman's leg at Westside Walmart, JSO says
- Alligator pulled from Fernandina Beach, euthanized
- What every parent needs to know about electric shock drowning
- WATCH: Florida man reels in 400-pound fish with a wrench
- Atlantic Beach teen bitten by shark excited to get back in water
- Missing Florida teens' boat found off Bermuda coast
- Heartwarming: 3-year-old gives birthday cupcake to her hero – the garbage man
© 2018 Cox Media Group.