From February 29 to March 14, you can help underprivileged children in our area that don’t have books on their own by dropping off new children’s books at any Jacksonville Public Library location for the third Annual Tenikka’s books for Kids.
Below is a list of the public libraries in Jacksonville:
- Main Library, 303 North Laura Street
- Pablo Creek Regional, 13295 Beach Boulevard
- Mandarin Branch, 3330 Kori Road
- South Mandarin Branch, 12125 San Jose Boulevard
- Argyle Branch, 7973 Old Middleburg Road South
- Beaches Branch, 600 3rd Street, in Neptune Beach area
- Highlands Regional, 1826 Dunn Avenue
- Bradham and Brooks Branch, 1755 Edgewood Avenue West
- Brentwood Branch, 3725 Pearl Street
- Brown Eastside Branch, 1390 Harrison Street
- Dallas Graham Branch, 2304 Myrtle Avenue North
- Maxville Branch, 8375 Maxville Boulevard
- Regency Square Branch, 9900 Regency Square Boulevard
- San Marco Branch, 1513 LaSalle Street
- Southeast Regional, 10599 Deerwood Park Boulevard
- University Park Branch, 3435 University Boulevard North
- Charles Webb Wesconnett Regional, 6887 103rd Street
- West Branch, 1425 Chaffee Road South
- Willowbranch Branch, 2875 Park Street
For hours of operation, click here.
If you have any additional questions about the drive, please send an email to TB4K@actionnewsjax.com.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group