Keeping track of passwords and frequently having to change them is a part time job. But passwords may soon be a thing of the past. Now the industry believes they've come up with a more secure answer. Also, the auto insurance industry is all in to telematics tracking. For those with privacy concerns and lower than average miles driven, there's a growing startup offering a viable alternative.
- Beyond Passwords: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Per Mile Auto Insurance: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Death to passwords: Beta passkey support comes to Chrome and Android
- How to handle money when you're traveling overseas
- Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees in 2022
- Is Now a Good Time To Put Money in a CD?
- Why This Is the Best Time To Buy Series I Savings Bonds
- Atlanta startup Mile Auto raises more money to grow despite potential recession, CEO says
- Should I Let an Insurance Company Track My Driving Habits in Exchange for Lower Insurance Costs?
- 4 Things To Know Before You Buy Glasses From Costco Optical
- Is Costco Worth It? 8 Items That Could Pay for Your Membership
- Best Home Printers of 2022 – Consumer Reports
- Where To Buy the Best Cheap Printer
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.14.22 Internet Security Beyond Passwords / A Different Kind of Auto Insurance appeared first on Clark Howard.